Is Human Design scientifically proven?

The Human Design System is a logical system of self-knowledge. It was discovered in 1987 by Ra Ura Hu. It came to him as a revelation.

Human Design draws on the ancient wisdom of The Chinese I’Ching, Astrology, Kabbalah, Hindu-Brahmin Chakra System, Neuroscience, and Quantum Physics.

Neutrinos

A fundamental aspect of Human Design is based on what is scientifically known as Neutrinos. Neutrinos are very tiny energy particles with only a little bit of mass.

Three trillion neutrinos pass through the universe per second. They go through our bodies without us even knowing. The sun produces 70% of the neutrinos. The other 30 percent are released by our stars in the sky, and a small amount comes from our planet Jupiter.

Nobal Price

In 2015, the scientists Takaaki Kajita (Super-Kamiokande Collaboration) and Arthur B. McDonald (Sudbury Neutrino Observatory Collaboration) proved neutrinos have mass. They received a Nobel Price for this discovery.

Way before 2015, back in 1987, the founder of Human Design, Ra Uru Hu, has been teaching about neutrinos having mass. He is on record having said this and he even published it in 1991 as the science behind the Human Design System.

Neutrinos in Human Design shows how energy passes through our bodies and how it influences our nature, our gifts, purpose, and all our interactions throughout life.

Human Design, a genetic blueprint

A Neutrino stream influences our genes at the time of our birth via the planets, and on the 88th day before we are born. This is the day when our soul goes into the body.

These neutrinos make up our energetic blueprint, the imprint of our unique design, known as Human Design Chart or bodygraph. It is your genetic blueprint.

I’Ching & Codons in our DNA

Another foundation of the Human Design System is the I-Ching, The Book of Changes. It is the world’s oldest book of Chinese wisdom.

The I’Ching explores the yin-yang polarity. These polarities are brought together in hexagrams. Hexagrams are figures composed of six stacked horizontal lines. Each line is either Yang, an unbroken, or solid line, or Yin, a broken, an open line with a gap in the center.

The 64 hexagrams correspond with the exact number of codons in our DNA. Codons specify the different amino acids in our bodies. There is a clear correlation between the Ancient knowledge of the I-Ching and ultra-modern DNA science.

Explore the validity of Human Design yourself

As Human Design is a very new system, there is still a lot of scientific research to be done but I am sure it will show the validity of this system more and more.

I can help you explore your own unique genetic blueprint and help you get back to your true self so you can live life and do business that is in alignment with your DNA. It will help you to experience more ease, flow, and success in life and business.

When I discovered my Human Design and started living it, I truly felt like coming home. It changed everything for me. It was the one thing, I’d been waiting for my whole life. It truly was the best thing that happened to me. That is why I am so excited to share it with other entrepreneurs as it can change your life and business too.

Ready for more ease, flow & success using Human Design?

If you want to change your life and business, I highly recommend you get your chart + free PR & Marketing Guide by Human Design. If you would like my help, book a get-to-know each other call. Let’s see if we ignite together.

I look forward to helping you start living and doing business the way you were designed.

To your success!

Stephanie

Stephanie Aukes, marketing/business coach